Cardiovascular disease is the biggest cause of deaths worldwide. This is connected directly to the lifestyle and eating habits. Humans are eating more junk than ever and this contributes to the toll. Apple cider has benefits of reducing the risk of heart diseases.
Experimental study on the effect of Apple cider on rats was done. The result exhibited that Apple cider can help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides level in blood. Clinical tests reveal that these two are the major causes of blockages in heart. Indeed Apple cider is beneficial for the heart. But there has been no direct tests done on humans. Apple cider also contains chlorogenic acid which oxidizes LDL cholesterol which is the cholesterol responsible for heart blockages.
This may be taken as evidence but human and animal physiology is quite different. A proper study needs to add to the observational study done by Harvard on Women eating salad dressed with Apple cider. The Harvard study has shown that this group of women had lesser chances of heart ailment. However there is no clinching evidence about effect of Apple Cider on heart health.
To conclude there is ample evidence from tests conducted on animals that cider can reduce cholesterol, triglycerides and also reduces blood pressure. This indicates that cider has obvious good effect on heart but a conclusive study is needed.
I hope you have been taking ACV on daily basis and witnessing the various benefits it offers first hand. As promised in my last post, here I continue with more benefits of ACV.
The use of ACV can also trigger your weight loss program, for as we consume food the properties of ACV breakdown the proteins in the food to produce amino acid which works as a fuel to increases the production of growth hormones which are essential for weight loss. And since the solution is laced with pectin which is an insoluble fiber you feel contented with less food, and like all insoluble fibers it keeps your hunger pangs away for a longer period, hence you stay away from mid day blemished calorie snacks.
Then again the motive of ACV being to breakdown food proteins, it also helps in release of iron from the food which in itself is a building block for hemoglobin and myoglobin which disperses oxygen to the body cells. This supply of oxygen to the cells helps in burning down calories which again stimulates weight loss.
Strengthens Immune System
You must have heard of an apple a day…, the same can be said about the apple cider vinegar solution. It fires your whole immune system, and has the potential to kill many harmful bacteria. It also has antiviral properties, and the regular users of ACV are less likely to get viral flu or cold. The ACV as a preservative has properties which prohibits the growth of bacteria like E. coli in food as well.
There are countless other beneficial qualities of apple cider vinegar which include, regulating blood sugar level, blood pressure, detoxification, heart benefits, heartburns, intestinal problems, constipation, prevention against cancer, etc.
Want to know more? Stay tuned!
Vinegar also known as cider is an age-old cooking essential. Traditionally it is supposed to be a cure for many diseases. Science also agrees to the fact now.Vinegar is prepared by adding bacteria to alcohol. These bacteria convert alcohol into acetic acid. Here are some health benefits which vinegar intake will result in.
- High in Acetic acid – Cider is having lots to offer . It has all kinds of beneficial chemicals which help our body. Good quality cider also has anti-oxidants and reduces aging.The chemicals present in vinegar are beneficial to humans and animals.
- It kills bacteria – Cider is a great preservative. It is natural and kills almost all bacteria. It has been used for wound cleaning and has antiseptic properties as well.
- Lowers Blood sugar – regular intake of cider can help to lower blood sugar. It is very beneficial for diabetics. Just have enough in your food and you will not require medication. It is a natural remedy for diabetes.
- Reduces weight – It has been found in studies that Vinegar can help reduce weight also.It decreases you appetite, you will eat less and hence will have weight loss. A great way to lose weight, right.
- Healthy Heart – Cider has been known to lower cholesterol and triglycerides. These are responsible for 90 percent of heart attack cases. Hence using vinegar can reduce the risk of a heart attack.
- Anti – Carcinogenic – Use of vinegar in food helps to remove chemicals which cause cancer. With pollution all around us Vinegar can help us fight cancer in an astute manner.